Can we support your school with a work experience programme?
“We strive to ensure your customer journey meets your expectations and we are committed to working in partnership with you to make your Work Experience Programme successful”
We are a centralised work experience organiser with over 20 years of experience arranging work placements and work related learning programmes with employers from a range of sectors across West Yorkshire.
Our dedicated team of work experience officers will provide a comprehensive service and take your school through each step of the process enabling students to access meaningful and safe environments to undertake their work experience placements. We also collaborate with employers and get involved in specific projects to support students’ career aspirations.
We work in collaboration with other work experience organisers across England which is beneficial for students participating in a work placement away from home. In addition to this, we are members of the Association of Education Business Professionals which is a national network of experts in employer engagement.
Xperience can offer your school a bespoke package as detailed below:
- Work Placement finder service
- All placements health & safety/insurance vetted to ensure a safe learning environment
- Access to a secure “live” Xperience CRM to search for employers
- Full training on the Xperience CRM and follow up support by telephone
- Launch assembly briefing for your cohort of students
- Student Work Placement Journal/diary
- Parent Information sessions
- Support and advice on all aspects of the work placement process
- Access to work experience school meetings to tap into employers & share best practice
- Access to special employer programmes and initiatives
- Accident/Incident management & investigation reporting
- Partnerships with other organisers/LA’s to co-ordinate Out of Area Placements
- Legal support and advice around work experience and school’s duty of care
Xperience can also provide the additional services listed below to enhance your work experience programme:
- Virtual Work Experience
- Employability Workshops
- Full preparation Work Placement Assemblies
- Pre placement Health & Safety Talks
- Mock Interviews
- Primary Ready for Work events
- Work Place Visits and Tours
- Work Placement School Audits
- Signposting for Careers Events
- Internship Programmes and Work Related Learning Projects
- Panel of Experts – an employer Q&A session for pre placement preparation
- SEND Ready for Work Events
Please contact us with your requirements and for full subscription details.