If you are a business – SkillsHouse can provide bespoke support to your business to help fill your vacancies, including apprenticeships, recruitment, pre-assessment and interview of potential candidates based on your specific business requirements. For further information please see the SkillsHouse website
Skillshouse is a partnership between the University of Bradford, Bradford College, Keighley College, Shipley College, the Department of Work and Pensions, and Bradford Council.
We provide start-up, smaller and blue-chip organisations with diverse, innovative solutions that can make all the difference to the way they work and what they produce and to fill skills gaps.
We have access to a wide pool of local talent ready to apply their skills to a business like yours. Our tailored recruitment service and extensive partnership resources can make all the difference to your business.....
If you are a business – SkillsHouse can provide bespoke support to your business to help fill your vacancies, including apprenticeships, recruitment, pre-assessment and interview of potential candidates based on your specific business requirements.
SkillsHouse offers businesses a targeted recruitment service tailored to your needs at no cost.
- Direct and immediate sourcing and recruiting.
- Consultative hiring and workforce development solutions to meet your short to long-term needs.
- Training solutions that are customised to your business, in-house, blended, classroom and/or fast-track classroom based programmes to train job-ready candidates or up-skill current workforce drawing on unique partnership of learning and training providers.
- Facilitating apprenticeships, traineeships, work experience and other placements to suit your business needs and plans.
- Work Placements and on-going support.
- Coordination and support for Redundancies.
First, you will be contacted by a dedicated member of our SkillsHouse team to discuss the positions you need to fill and the challenges you may be facing. Our team will develop a customised recruitment strategy to find the best pool of candidates to meet your recruitment needs. Next, our dedicated recruiters will implement this custom recruitment strategy and lead the effort to find quality candidates to meet your needs, including the sourcing and interviewing of qualified candidates. This process includes phone and 1-2-1 interviews as well as any other steps you require, including assessments.
Our organisation has immediate hiring needs, but cannot find employees with the appropriate skill set for the positions.
For further information click here or contact us on 01274 437373.